Friday, January 16, 2009

Nine Months Already?!

Parker is now nine months old. My how time flies! Our little man now has a personality all his own. He is a ham for the camera, people who know us well might say he got that from me. He's still working on crawling, he figured out how to creep/army crawl and apparently that's good enough for him. He gets around well enough to keep me running. He also understands, "I'm gonna get you!" if he is crawling somewhere that he's not supposed to be. He starts to giggle and frantically keeps crawling in the other direction.

He has recently started eating finger foods, cheerios and other small morsels that easily get stuck in his various fat rolls. When he was first able to pick these snacks up and feed himself I thought, "ahhh, what a big boy." Now that he tries to pick up dried up pieces of hamburger that he finds swept under the stove and put them in his mouth, I'm thinking we should have skipped the small snacks stages altogether. I can no longer put off the sweeping and vacuuming of the floors.

Parker has also recently started clapping, waving bye-bye and "dancing" to music. I love it all, it's great to see his mind working.

No comments:

Post a Comment